What is government cashiering software?
Active Network, Government’s cashiering software solution standardizes cash handling for all departments on one centralized system, integrating payment collection and processing across multiple city or county departments and producing one set of financial records.
By implementing a cashiering solution that stores all departmental transaction and payment activities in a single consolidated database, your organization will benefit from simplified and more accurate reconciliation, extensive reporting, faster revenue collection, and improved cash flow. Citizens will benefit from being able to consistently pay any bill, where and when they want.
Who uses government cashiering software?
Local governments of all sizes - from the cities of Chicago, IL and Denver, CO to the cities of San Clemente, CA and Guelph, ON – use Active’s cashiering software system to streamline payment systems, reduce the overhead of multiple payment systems, and improve citizen service by offering online payment options and the ability to pay multiple bills on one receipt, at any location.
How can cashiering software benefit you and your citizens?
For your organization:
- Experience the full functionality and flexibility of our cashiering software without having to replace your existing software systems. Active's cashiering software integrates with existing business systems using one of over 200 integration connectors to vendors including SAP, PeopleSoft, JDE Financials, Eden, Diamond, Polaris, Hansen, and more.
- Improve reporting, financial control, and tracking for audits by having all payment information flow through one database
- Simplify reconciliation and standardize cash handling through a customizable point-of-sale module
For your citizens:
- Greater convenience with the ability to pay multiple types of bills in one transaction instead of visiting multiple departments and buildings
- Increase payment options including online, via phone or at self-service kiosks
- Speed up payment processing