The Active Network was recently chosen to provide software solutions for the “OGIS” Access System regarding Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests. Active’s solution provides the framework needed to support all of the agency’s functions in a tightly integrated package. The Active Network created a case management system and self-service portal to manage FOIA request disputes.
The following are highlights of the project:
- Streamlined and secure process to track, monitor and resolve FOIA disputes between the public and federal agencies
- Self-service website allowing anyone to request assistance from OGIS
- Improved information access, document management and interagency communications
- Want to manage FOIA requests more efficiently?
- Need to provide customers with self-serve information delivery on the web?
- Interested in learning how you can meet open government initiatives?
Contact us today to learn how your organization can save time and money with government management software from Active Network.
1.800.661.1196 or Government@ActiveNetwork.com