Put consistent, relevant information at the fingertips of your citizens and save money
What if you could significantly reduce the cost of citizen request management by your staff?
Active Network, Government’s Knowledge Management solution is designed specifically for governments to meet increased citizen demand for self-service options and to improve organizational efficiencies.
Part of the Citizen Access Suite, the Knowledge Management solution is easy-to-use, enabling you to capture and organize knowledge in a single repository. Your citizens are empowered with immediate access to pertinent information, simply by visiting your web-based knowledgebase and using the powerful features for gathering knowledge.
Our Knowledge Management solutions can incorporate the features below, and more.
- Create a single repository of knowledge and manage both staff and citizen facing information using administrative controls
- Set expiration dates for articles and subsequent actions such as removing or archiving articles
- Set workflows that require content approvals
- Create bulletins with custom priority levels for critical information. Once read, users can hide the bulletin.
- Assign key contacts to each article
- Identify related articles and attach support documentation such as manuals and training videos
- Create a custom interface to match your website or other applications
- Report on article usage and answer relevance metrics
Search, Browse, and Email
- Use simple and advanced keyword searches on local or remote repositories
- Browse feature refreshes list of articles in real-time as different knowledgebase criteria is selected
- Customer service agents can email articles and include a personalized note or supporting document
- Fully integrates with Active's Citizen Request Management and Web Content Management solutions providing a complete solution for informational only requests and requests for service
- Create and open requests in Citizen Requests directly from the knowledgebase
- Track knowledgebase articles related to services requests
- Automatically suggest possible solutions from the knowledgebase during request entry
- Provide 24/7 citizen self-service option
- Serve more citizens without increasing staff numbers
- Reduce the time to answer citizen questions
- Capture and retain organizational knowledge
- Minimize escalation of issues
- Reduce operational cost – fractional cost per request compared to staff interaction
- Leverage existing Active Network Citizen Request Management and Content Management solutions
- Great self-service option
- Immediate access to information where and when they want it
- Popular knowledge articles provide community awareness to issues and hot topics
- Saves time and provides faster resolution of issues